I’ve been following Julie’s lovely documentation of her children answering the Proust Questionnaire and thought it was a wonderful idea. I’m copying her. In case you are new, Christian is my son and he’s five years old. He’s turning six on the 14th though. SIX! In FOUR DAYS!
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Having to be with my mommy and daddy.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Dragons. (We just read a book about dragons today. I guess he got scared.)
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? (Julie had great explanations of terms that kids could understand and I copied those too.)
Be mean to somebody automatically.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
When like they boss me around.
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Having 600 dollars.
7. What is your current state of mind?
Very having fun.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
When people think someone is funny when they do something cool but it’s not.
9. On what occasion do you lie?
When I do not want somebody to know when I did something that’s not good.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
Cuz me and my mom are not the same.
11. Which living person do you most despise?
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
I like because they sing rock and roll.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Because they look pretty.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Mom and dad and AJ.
16. When and where were you happiest?
At the airplane museum.
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
Being a good spinner of blay blades.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Not having fun.
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
My birthday getting to be soon.
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
21. Where would you most like to live?
At a house that has stairs and lots of guns that are toys.
22. What is your most treasured possession?
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Somebody’s not being nice to me.
24. What is your favorite occupation?
25. What is your most marked characteristic?
Cuz some of the people have pee pees and some of them don’t. (Pee pee = penis at our house.)
26. What do you most value in your friends?
27. Who are your favorite writers?
28. Who is your hero of fiction?
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
30. Who are your heroes in real life?
31. What are your favorite names?
Pablo. Cuz it starts with a p.
32. What is it that you most dislike?
Not winning games.
33. What is your greatest regret?
I wish I played greatest I could in my soccer game.
34. How would you like to die?
35. What is your motto?
I can do this.
I love the last one. I can do this! =)